Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning
The Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning serves the faculty at Tennessee Tech by providing teaching and learning support in accordance with the university's mission. The CITL offers workshops, individual and group consultations, online resources, and other services focused on course design, teaching and learning, and instructional technology. We work collaboratively with faculty to help create engaging and effective courses and promote research-based teaching practices.
The CITL provides services in the following areas:
- Creation and implementation of instructional activities, assessments, and design strategies.
- Course design consultations and support in course modalities.
- Workshops for faculty and student.
- TN eCampus services and support.
- Guides and additional resources on all supported instructional technologies.
- Just-in-time resources for technology in the classroom.
- One-on-one assistance with technology integration and course modalities.
If you would like to inquire or request any of our services, please contact us.