Login to iLearn has changed! To login to your iLearn account, just click on the LOGIN TO ILEARN link above or the Login link to the left and enter your TTU username and password. If you already authenticated with your account to another system (Faculty/Staff Email, Qualtrics, Zoom), it will pass your information along and log you in automatically.
Students: Don't see a class listed? If you are taking a course that uses iLearn and the course is not showing up when you log in, complete the Student Class Request form.
Faculty: To access courses in iLearn you must first attend an Introduction workshop from the Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning. If you need to combine courses or add Full TA's, co-instructors or incomplete students, please complete the appropriate form. Faculty can now add TA-Graders, TA-Content, and Mentors, learn how.
Having issues with your password? If you need to reset your password, please view the password portal guide for instructions. If your password has expired, you will have to call 931-372-3975 to get it reset.
Taking a class with an -R## section? If you have a course with a section beginning with R (ex: R01, R50) go to TNeCampus to access your courses.
- What is iLearn?
iLearn is a learning environment that is powered by D2L Brightspace.
NOTE: All instructors are required to take the Introduction to the Learning Environment workshop prior to getting access to the system and their courses. If you have developed courses and taught using D2L Brightspace, please let us know and we will work with you on the training. Please view the workshop schedule and sign up online.
iLearn assists instructors to...
- Create courses that include instructional resources, student engagement, assessments and more.
- Develop a web-enhanced, hybrid or online learning environment that supplements and fosters student interactions and collaboration.
- Efficiently manage and coordinate administrative tasks.
iLearn assists students to...
- Access course materials anytime, anywhere
- Collaborate with other students
- Engage in course related activities in a single environment.
- Learn new technology skills