Student Resources for iLearn
Don't see a class listed? If you are taking a course that uses iLearn and the course is not showing up when you log in, complete the Student Missing Class Request form.
Student Guides and Resources
Get Updates on your Phone or via Email
- Set up your Notifications (video)
- Set up your Notifications (pdf)
- Download the Brightspace Pulse App on your phone for quick access to course materials, schedules and notifications. Choose your option below.
Access Course Content
- How To View Content in iLearn [Video]
- Accessing Course Content [PDF]
- iLearn Table of Contents [PDF]
- Engaging in Discussions [Video]
- Reply to a Discussion Thread [PDF]
Viewing and Submitting Assignments
- Assignments Overview [Video]
- Submit and Confirm a Submission [Video]
- Submitting an Assignment [PDF]
- Resubmit a Submission [Video]
- Video Assignment Options
Viewing and Taking a Quiz
- Quiz Overview [Video]
- Take a Quiz [Video]
- How to Take a Quiz [PDF]
- View and Understand the Quiz Submission View (Feedback) [Video]
- Why Can't I Access a Quiz? [Video]
- Need help with Respondus Lockdown Browser?
- Need help with Respondus Monitor?
- Having Issues with Respondus LockDown Browser?
View Your Grades
You can also visit the Brightspace Community to view more tutorials and videos.
You can also contact the CITL iLearn Support at 931-372-3675 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having an issue with your password, please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 931-372-3975.