Educator Resources for iLearn
To access courses in iLearn you must first complete the required training through the CITL. You can request access to the Online iLearn Training by completing the form and we will notify you by email once it is setup. All instructors and TA-Fulls are required to take this training.
iLearn Request Forms
Need to combine courses or add TA's, co-instructors or incomplete students, check the iLearn Request Forms link in the navigation menu.
Need a little Help?
- Grades Tool - video playlist
- Calculating Student's Current Grades in the Semester [PDF]
- Calculating and Releasing the Final Grades [PDF]
- Content Tool - video playlist
- Ways to Publish Kaltura Videos into Content
- Adding Media to Course Content [Video]
- Create a Shareable Link for Sharing Videos Outside iLearn
- Assignment Tool - video playlist
- Creating an Assignment in iLearn (classic view) - [Video]
- Creating a Video Assignment [Video]
- Quiz Tool - video playlist
- Allow Students to View Their Quiz Results with Submission Views [Video]
- Manually Grading a Quiz [Video]
- Overview of Question Types [Video]
- How to Setup Accommodations in the iLearn Quizzing Tool [PDF]
- Create an Analytic Rubric [Video]
- Create a Holistic Rubric [Video]
- Add a Rubric to an Existing Activity [Video]
- Create a Weighted Rubric [Video]
- Groups and Sections for Instructors - video playlist
- Creating Groups
- Managing Groups
- Using Groups to Allow or Restrict Access to Different Tools/Information
- Groups User Guide [PDF]
NOTE: Sections work similarly to Groups. Sections are setup automatically when a course is created. If you combine sections, you can restrict access by the enrolled section just like you can with groups. This is helpful for undergraduate/graduate combined classes or classes with Honors sections.
Copying Course Components
Getting Analytics from your Course
- Class and Student Progress
- Content Statistics
- Assignment Statistics
- Discussions Statistics
- Quiz Statistics and Logs
- Rubric Statistics
- Enrollment Statistics
- View the Analytics Quick Guide [PDF]
You can also contact the CITL iLearn Support at 931-372-3675 or email us at email@example.com.