Educator Resources for iLearn
To access courses in iLearn you must first complete the required training through the CITL. You can request access to the Online iLearn Training by completing the form and we will notify you by email once it is setup. All instructors and TA-Fulls are required to take this training.
iLearn Request Forms
Need to combine courses or add TA's, co-instructors or incomplete students, check the iLearn Request Forms link in the navigation menu.
- Learn how to enroll or unenroll TA-Graders, TA-Content, or Mentors to your course.
- What roles are the different user roles in iLearn?
Need a little Help?
- Quiz Tool - video playlist
- Quiz Tool Setup Tips [PDF]
- Using the Question Library in the Quizzes Tool [PDF]
- Allow Students to View Their Quiz Results with Submission Views [Video]
- Manually Grading a Quiz [Video]
- Overview of Question Types [Video]
- How to Setup Accommodations in the iLearn Quizzing Tool [PDF]
- Reset a Quiz Attempt for a Student
- A student said they submit a quiz attempt, but it isn't showing?
- Groups and Sections for Instructors - video playlist
- Creating Groups
- Managing Groups
- Using Groups to Allow or Restrict Access to Different Tools/Information
- Groups User Guide [PDF]
NOTE: Sections work similarly to Groups. Sections are setup automatically when a course is created. If you combine sections, you can restrict access by the enrolled section just like you can with groups. This is helpful for undergraduate/graduate combined classes or classes with Honors sections.
- Copying Course Components
- Getting Analytics from your Course
You can also contact the CITL iLearn Support at 931-372-3675 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.