Rubrics Statistics in iLearn
View statistics about each rubric, broken down by level, criterion and user.
Accessing Rubric Statistics
- Select Course Tools – Rubrics
- Select the arrow to the right of the rubric you would like to view, select View Statistics.
- Select the Competency Activities tab
- Here you can see a quick overview of the rubric statistics, to expand this and see
more details, Select the bar graph icon under Actions.
- Overall tab – shows the general statistics for each level of the rubric
- Criteria Statistics tab – show the score frequency for criterion of the rubric
- Individual Statistics – allows you to view the level and score of each student along with the Assessor and Date information.
This tool does not have options for exporting the data.