IT Help Desk
Crawford Alumni Center
The Alumnus Newsletter
Update Your Information
Giving To Tennessee Tech
True To Tech
TN Tech Alumni Association
TN Tech Foundation
1. From within OneDrive, locate the file or folder you want to share.
2. Click the three stacked dot icon to the right of the file/folder name, select Manage Access.
3. Select Direct access.
4. Add or remove individuals to give or remove access.
2. Click the three stacked dot icon to the right of the file/folder name, select Copy Link.
3. If you would like to change the access settings, select the current sharing option
(People with existing access, specific people, or people in your organization with
4. Once you have your sharing selection set, select Copy.
5. Paste the link to share.
2. Either click the Share icon (box with arrow) or click the three stacked dot icon to the right of the file/folder name, select Share.
3. Enter the name(s) or email(s) of the individual(s).
View PDF Guide
Experience Tech For Yourself
Visit us to see what sets us apart.