Students have access to Turnitin through iLearn. Your instructor will enable the Turnitin setting for an assignment.
- Submitting a Paper
- Accessing the Similarity Report (if the instructor made it visible)
- Accessing Feedback Studio
- About PeerMark
- Accessing a PeerMark assignment
- Selecting a Paper to Review
- Writing a Peer Review
- Submitting a Peer Review
If using Turnitin through Turnitin.com (not through iLearn), view the Student QuickStart Guide to get started.
File Types Accepted by Turnitin for Generating Originality Reports:
- Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx)
- PostScript (.ps/.eps)
- Rich text format (.rtf)
- Plain text (.txt)
- Google Docs via Google Drive™
- Adobe PDF
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.pptx, .ppt, .ppsx, and .pps)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
- OpenOffice Text (.odt)
At Tennessee Tech University, we believe that all students should have equal technology opportunities in the classroom. The following list includes technologies that may appear in Tennessee Tech courses and the accessibility information for each of those technologies.
Please contact the Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org or call x3675.