Golden Eagles Band Day
Golder Eagles Band Day Information - Registration is Closed
The Golden Eagles Band Day is an event that invites high school marching band students—winds/brass/percussion—to be VIP guests of the Golden Eagle Marching Band for a day. Students will participate in rehearsal and perform in the stands and on the field alongside the GEMB. This event gives students an opportunity to experience what it’s like to be a member of a university marching band.
This year’s inaugural Band Day will take place on Saturday, October 15, 2022 during our home game against Tennessee State University. Students will be given a commemorative Band Day T-shirt which is to be worn by all participating students. Bottled waters will be provided but all other meals will be at the expense of the participant. We sincerely hope you’ll plan to join us for this exciting event!
The cost for the event is only $15 per student and includes:
- Commemorative T-shirt that will be worn during the game.
- Bottled water in the stands.
- Processing fee for registration
Note the following:
- All participating band members, directors, and their official chaperones will be provided complimentary admission and a gate pass.
- Additional guest (parents and family members) can purchase tickets in advance through the Tennessee Tech Athletics Office or at a game day ticket booth at $15 per adult and $12 per youth/senior.
- Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their school’s band director or a parent/guardian for the duration of the day’s events.
THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER AND PAY IS NOON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2022.
1:00-3:00 p.m. – Mass Band Rehearsal in Tucker Stadium
5:00 p.m. – GEMB Performance at Tailgate Park
6:00 p.m. – Kick-off
9:00 p.m. – Game Concludes