All Tennessee Tech faculty, instructors, adjuncts, students, and staff have access to a OneDrive account using your Tennessee Tech login credentials.
How to Guides
OneDrive Desktop App
- Download the OneDrive App for Windows
- Download the OneDrive App for Mac
- Saving Files to OneDrive on Windows
- Saving Files to OneDrive on Mac
Managing OneDrive Files or Folders
- Managing OneDrive Files or Folders Overview (sharing files, sharing file links, downloading files, and more)
- Copying Files or Folders
- Deleting Files or Folders
- Downloading Files or Folders
- Moving Files or Folders
- Renaming Files or Folders
- Uploading Files or Folders to OneDrive
Sharing Files or Folders
Do I have to pay for OneDrive?
OneDrive is a service provided for all Tennessee Tech faculty, staff, and students.
How do I find my OneDrive account?
Can I share my OneDrive files with my professor or other students?
Yes, you can share files with anyone with a OneDrive account or @tntech.edu email following the steps in the Sharing OneDrive Files guide.
Who has access to my OneDrive files?
All files created in your OneDrive folder will remain available to only you unless you share them or they are moved to a shared folder or created within a team in Microsoft Teams.
What do the OneDrive icons mean?
Find out what each of the OneDrive icons means for storing files, uploading them, and more. Learn more.
At Tennessee Tech University, we believe that all students should have equal technology opportunities in the classroom. The following list includes technologies that may appear in Tennessee Tech courses and the accessibility information for each of those technologies.
Download OneDrive App
Please contact the Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning at email@example.com or call x3675.