Accessing Your Qualtrics
New to Qualtrics? Sign up now!
- To create a new account through Tennessee Tech, simply visit tntech.qualtrics.com and register using your Tennessee Tech account credentials. It takes less than one minute for your account to be fully functional. If you currently have an existing account and want the information moved, please see above.
- Have an existing account with Qualtrics?
Have an existing account elsewhere that you need access to? Would you like to migrate your current account projects to the Tennessee Tech license? Please submit a ticket with Qualtrics to have your course migrated. This process can take up to two weeks.
Instructions for submitting your Qualtrics support ticket
- Scroll to the bottom and select I need to file a support ticket
- Choose Email
- Enter the contact information (using your current Qualtrics username)
- For Subject type Account migration to tntech brand
- Choose Technical Question/Issue and Survey Platform
- Under Detailed Description of Issue - copy and paste the following
- We need to move my user to the 'tntech' brand. tntech is the new university wide brand here at Tennessee Tech University.
- Click SUBMIT
Please DO NOT sign in to the Tennessee Tech Qualtrics site until after this process has been completed. Once the process is completed, you will be notified and access the site through tntech.qualtrics.com using your Tennessee Tech account credentials and choose I have already have a Qualtrics account. You will login with your previous credentials and link the two accounts. Then... you are ready to continue using Qualtrics.
Student Account Requests
- Complete this form to get approval for an account.
- Once you have the approval, you will receive an email letting you know you can create your new account.
- If you already have an existing account, you will need to complete the form first and then submit a ticket with Qualtrics to have your existing account migrated to the Tennessee Tech license.