Qualtrics Insight Platform
Mailing Address:Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning
Tennessee Tech University
1100 N. Peachtree Ave.
P.O. Box 5126
Volpe Library, Suites 113 & 117
Cookeville, TN 38505-0001
iLearn Help - email@example.com
8:00am to 4:30pm CST
**Please call or email our office to schedule an appointment. Thank you!
Creating an Account
New to Qualtrics? Sign up now!
Tennessee Tech has purchased an institutional license for the Qualtrics Insight Platform. It is available to all current Tennessee Tech faculty, staff, and students (with sponsorship).
- To create a new account through Tennessee Tech, simply visit tntech.qualtrics.com and register using your Tennessee Tech account credentials. It takes less than one minute for your account to be fully functional. If you currently have an existing account and want the information moved, please see below.
Have an Existing Account
Have an existing account elsewhere that you need access to? Would you like to migrate your current account projects to the Tennessee Tech license?
Please submit a ticket with Qualtrics to have your account migrated. This process can take up to two weeks.
Instructions for submitting your Qualtrics support ticket
- Scroll to the bottom and select I need to file a support ticket
- Choose Email
- Enter the contact information (using your current Qualtrics username)
- For Subject type Account migration to tntech brand
- Choose Technical Question/Issue and Survey Platform
- Under Detailed Description of Issue - copy and paste the following
- We need to move my user to the 'tntech' brand. tntech is the new university wide brand here at Tennessee Tech University.
- Click SUBMIT
Please DO NOT sign in to the Tennessee Tech Qualtrics site until after this process has been completed. Once the process is completed, you will be notified and access the site through tntech.qualtrics.com using your Tennessee Tech account credentials and choose I have already have a Qualtrics account. You will login with your previous credentials and link the two accounts. Then... you are ready to continue using Qualtrics.
How to Quick Guides
- How to Create a Qualtrics Survey
- How to Add Collaborators (share a survey)
- How to View and Export Data
- How to Distribute Surveys
- Creating a Project/Survey
- Creating Questions
- Available Question Types
- Sharing a Project/Survey
- Distributing a Project/Survey
- Organizing and Viewing Projects
- Viewing the Data
- Viewing Results and Creating Reports
Designing Effective Surveys
- 11 Tips for Building Effective Surveys
- Eight Steps to Designing an Ideal Survey
- The Essential Guide to Writing Effective Survey Questions
- Seven Survey Sins (Sage Journals - The Journal of Early Adolescence)
Self-help Tutorials and Webinars
If you like to explore the many uses of Qualtrics, including research, teaching and learning, feedback, registration, and much more, you can access the following self-help options.
Using Qualtrics for Research?
If you are planning to use Qualtrics for survey-based research, the Office of Research provides administrative support, information, and more. Visit the Office of Research or contact Mark Lynam.
At Tennessee Tech University, we believe that all students should have equal technology opportunities in the classroom. The following list includes technologies that may appear in Tennessee Tech courses and the accessibility information for each of those technologies.
Technical questions about your Qualtrics account?
Please contact the Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org or call x3675.