Mailing Address:Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning
Tennessee Tech University
1100 N. Peachtree Ave.
P.O. Box 5126
Volpe Library, Suites 113 & 117
Cookeville, TN 38505-0001
iLearn Help - email@example.com
8:00am to 4:30pm CST
**Please call or email our office to schedule an appointment. Thank you!
For faculty who would like to create a professional, public website, they can get an account on our WordPress server. The server is located at sites.tntech.edu and would then have /[username] after the initial address.
The site can be used for different purposes:
- Your professional information such as CV, research publications, etc.
- Course information and resources you don't mind being public information
- Resource links for your area of interest
- Information about your discipline for recruiting or information to public
This site cannot be used for other interests outside of Tennessee Tech that are considered a business.
To request access to the site, please complete the request form.
Accessing Your Site
- Once you have been given access and a site is setup, you will receive an email that gives you information about accessing the new site.
- You can go to sites.tntech.edu and you will use your Tennessee Tech username and password
to access the WordPress site.
If you are off campus, you will need to connect to our network using the VPN. You must install it from off campus prior to using.
Once you access the VPN, you can go to the browser of your choice and login as you normally would.
For additional assistance please contact the CITL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 931-372-3675.