Various different groups are available through the Counseling Center. If you do not see a group that you want, please contact the Counseling Center to inquire if that group might be made available for you.
The following is a list of coaching and support groups that are free and available to registered Tennessee Tech University Students. If you are interested in any of the mentioned groups, or would like the Counseling Center to do a group, please contact the office at 931-372-3331 or RUC 307 for more information.
Keep in mind that if there are not enough participants to form an active group, you may be put on a waiting list until such time the group becomes active.
I NEED A MINUTE with S. Shonta Russell
- This is a virtual support group for black students to share their experiences and offer encouragement to easch other for the purpose of support and building a sense of community.
- To join this group, students must register on the Eagle Wellness Portal.
- This group will meet online at 11 am Tuesdays
- Please contact Shonta at SSRussell@tntech.edu for additional information.
LGBTQI + SUPPORT GROUP
- Please call or email email@example.com for current information.
SOCIAL ANXIETY SUPPORT with Angie Rector
- This is an in person support group that will be meeting on Fridays at 3 PM in the RUC.
- For more information, please contact Angie at ARector@tntech.edu or Counsel@tntech.edu
If you have additional Group Requests, please send them to Dr. Christina Mick at CMick@tntech.edu