For Students, Faculty, Clinical Supervisors & Mentor Teachers
To improve our processes, manage candidate transition points, and track key assessments in program coursework, the College of Education utilizes Tk20, a comprehensive data and reporting system.
Questions & Assistance
- Tk20 is used for a variety of tasks, including coursework, advisement, field experiences, residency, portfolio-building edTPA tasks, and key program assessments.
- All professional education courses will include assessments in Tk20.
- All College of Education students are required to purchase and maintain a Tk20 account.
- The one-time cost is $133.00 at the campus bookstore or $103 if purchased through Tk20.
- Financial aid will pay for the account if purchased through the bookstore.
- Tk20 allows for 2-3 business days to activate the account after purchase.
- Student accounts are active for seven (7) years.
- Students and Faculty: Use iLearn or email (without the "@______.edu") username and passwords to log into Tk20.
- Students need to check course syllabi and consult instructors for assessments that must be submitted to Tk20.
- All students, regardless of affiliated major and college, enrolled courses requiring Tk20 must purchase an account and submit the appropriate coursework.
- All types of licensure students are required to purchase Tk20. This includes, but is not limited to, transitional, add-on endorsement, CTE, INSL, and any other initial or advanced licensure programs.
- Failure to purchase Tk20 can result in a zero for Tk20 assignments and/or final course grade reduced a full letter.