Tk20 by Watermark
INFORMATION & ASSISTANCE
Learning Resources Center (LRC)
Tk20 Help Desk
Foundation Hall, Rm. 173
To improve our processes, manage candidate transition points, and track key assessments in program coursework, the College of Education utilizes Tk20, a comprehensive data and reporting system.
Tk20 is used for a variety of tasks, including coursework, advisement, field experiences, residency, portfolio-building edTPA tasks, and key program assessments.
- Student Requirements & Information
All professional education courses will include assessments in Tk20.
All College of Education students are required to purchase and maintain a Tk20 account.
- The one-time cost is $133.00 at the campus bookstore or $103 if purchased through
- Financial aid will pay for the account if purchased through the bookstore.
- Tk20 allows for 2-3 business days to activate the account after purchase.
- Student accounts are active for seven (7) years.
- Students and Faculty: Use iLearn or email (without the "@______.edu") username and
passwords to log into Tk20.
- Students need to check course syllabi and consult instructors for assessments that
must be submitted to Tk20.
- All students, regardless of affiliated major and college, enrolled courses requiring
Tk20 must purchase an account and submit the appropriate coursework.
- All types of licensure students are required to purchase Tk20. This includes, but
is not limited to, transitional, add-on endorsement, CTE, INSL, and any other initial
or advanced licensure programs.
- Failure to purchase Tk20 can result in a zero (0) for Tk20 assignments and/or final course grade reduced a full letter.
- The one-time cost is $133.00 at the campus bookstore or $103 if purchased through Tk20.