Support the College of Education
For more information about supporting the College of Education,
please email Amanda Fabrizio, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 931-881-4629.
Welcome Alumni & Friends
This fall and during the Homecoming 2019 Celebration we are highlighting our Praxis Fund, directly supporting teacher candidates to cover the fees of their professional exams.
Praxis exams cost $100-$150 per test; some candidates take up to five tests, depending on their program.
- There are candidates who experience extreme financial hardships and prolong their programs by putting off their exams.
- You can directly help these students take the next step in their career by donating to this fund.
Please see the online form below and, under Gift Designation, choose Praxis Exam Fund to support a future educator or send your contribution to the address provided. Thank you.
You can help the College of Education realize our goals in a number of ways:
- Attract talented undergraduate and graduate students by supporting financial aid and scholarships to the college, departments, or any of its programs.
- Invest in world-class faculty by supporting faculty and research opportunities.
- Provide cutting-edge facilities to give students an environment in which they can be their best. Opportunities include lab and classroom spaces.
Thank you for your continued support!
Giving by Check / Please Mail Your Gift
Tennessee Tech University
Campus Box 1915
Cookeville, TN 38505
Please designate our gift in the memo line (i.e. College of Education, a specific program, or scholarship).
To Give Online: