Manufacturing and Engineering Technology
Student Outcomes for B.S. in Engineering Technology
Produce students who show an ability to:
- apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
- design systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs for broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
- apply written, oral, and graphical communication in broadly-defined technical and non-technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature;
- conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results to improve processes, and
- function effectively as a member as well as a leader on technical teams.
BSET Curriculum and Course Descriptions can be found in the latest version of Tech's Undergraduate Catalog.