What We Do
- Ensure compliance with equal opportunity laws and policies
- Develop affirmative action plan to achieve equal opportunity in employment in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws
- Monitor employee recruitment and hiring in accordance with Tennessee Tech’s Affirmative Action Plan
- Investigate and resolve complaints of harassment and complaints alleging discrimination on the basis of race, sex, age, color, national origin, creed, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal or state civil rights law related to Tennessee Tech.
- Ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and The Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Ensure compliance with Title VI
The Institutional Diversity, Equity, & Affirmative Action division is located in Derryberry, Room 156. Office hours are 8:00 – 4:30 Monday through Friday.
Please contact our department with questions, comments, and suggestions at 931-372-3039.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org