All students registered for SOAR should log into their reservation (using the instructions provided in their orientation invitation) to confirm the session they are registered to attend. If you have questions, please contact the Office of New Student & Family Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freshman Orientation (SOAR)
2024 Dates for First-Time Freshmen
- Tuesday, May 28 - Wednesday, May 29
- Thursday, May 30 - Friday, May 31
- Monday, June 3 - Tuesday, June 4
- Thursday, June 6 - Friday, June 7
- Monday, June 10 - Tuesday, June 11
- Thursday, June 13 - Friday, June 14
- Monday, June 17 - Tuesday, June 18
- Monday, July 22 - Tuesday, July 23
- Thursday, July 25 - Friday, July 26
- Monday, July 29 - Tuesday, July 30
Students are required to attend all parts of the SOAR program in order to receive their Fall schedule and complete their enrollment to the University.
We ask that students and parents select an available date in which they can fully participate in all of the program's activities.
An example itinerary is located by clicking on SOAR Overview. Students and their guests will receive a detailed itinerary at SOAR check-in.