Go to www.imleagues.com/tntech
Signing Up for an Intramural Sport
Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
Click the “Get Involved” button at the top right of your User Homepage page.
Click on the “Tennessee Tech” link at the top to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.). Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.). You can join the sport one of three ways:
1. Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking “Team Options” and then “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them. I f they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their school email address.
2. Join a team
There are multiple ways to join a team. You can (a) find existing teams on the league page and click the “join team” button to send a request to join a team, (b) a ccept a request from the captain to join his team, (c) find the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join, or (d) visit the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
3. Become a Free Agent
If you don't have a team, you can sign up as a free agent for a sport. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their roster. The Intramural Sports Office cannot guarantee that you will be placed on a team.
To sign up as a free agent:
- Click the “Free Agent” button at the top of the homepage.
- A list of all the offered sports will load. Select the desired sport and division (e.g. Men, Women, Co-Recreational).
- A list of all the leagues (e.g. Men's Collegiate, Women's Open) within the division will load. Please carefully review league information, noting dates and times of games.
- Select the leagues you are available and eligible to join and click “Submit.”
- Enter all necessary information and click “Submit.”
IMLeagues offers a live support button in the bottom right corner of all pages. Please use that button if you encounter any technical difficulties.