Professional Readiness and Leadership Center
This is Mr. TTU, Hunter Vick, wearing a suit he rented from the Business Professional Closet!
Scarlett & Murphy's Business Professional Closet is fully stocked to help students dress for success! Conveniently located on the 4th floor of Johnson Hall, the closet serves students by providing clothing for presentations, interviews, and other professional business events. Through a one-on-one consultation with our staff, students can browse our suits, shirts, skirts, and accessories, all from a variety of brands, including Armani, Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, and more! This resource is offered FREE to students to best help them continue their growth as young professionals, so we encourage all students to take full advantage of it!
How to Receive Clothing
- Request clothing at least 2 weeks in advance
- Dry clean after use
- Return to Johnson Hall 425 with original hanger
- Attach name to dry cleaned clothes
Guidelines For Donation
- Interview-appropriate clothing
- Dry Cleaned and/or Clean Suits/Clothing
- Please Consider Allergies (smoke free/pet free)
- We ask donors to fill out the Donation Form by clicking the button below.