Professional Readiness and Leadership Center
The College of Business Ambassadors are student leaders providing service to their fellow peers and university. They nurture prospective and current students in professional development, involvement, and culture. Ambassadors teach valuable business skills and build strong networks that enable them to further their real world insight. COB ambassadors strive to promote excellence, unity, and service.
President: Dawson Lane
Vice President: Kate Plunket
Secretary: Coble Brooks
Addison Dorris, AJ Alcorn, Ally Perry, Bailey Hooper, Baylee Dalton, Bryn Gyolai,
Callie Gudino, Carter Lay, Caston Moses, Charlotte Norman, Coble Brooks, Dawson Lane, Emma Fontenot, Emma Parson, Emme Colwell, Grace Maupin, Jacob Bruce, Jaden George, Judd Copeland, Kate Plunket, Katherine Malone, Maddie Lamb, Nicole Meyers, Shannon Sherman, Sydney Boggs, Sydney Murrell, Sydnie Spivey, Talia Story
How to Get Involved
The College of Business Student Ambassadors recruit new members during the Fall semester.
By filling out an application, participating in an interview process, and meeting
the club’s requirements, College of Business Students may become members of the organization.
Below are the qualifications, benefits, and activities of the Ambassador team. We hope you will consider joining are family and serving the campus with us!
Recruitment information for 2023-24 will be announced Fall 2024.
- Must be a full time Business major
- Minimum of 12 credit hours from TN Tech at the end of their first semester
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy working with people
- Work behind the scenes of College of Business events and workshops
- Consult with prospective students from high schools and community colleges
- Network with alumni, donors, and local leadership to represent the College of Business
- Provide student insight into the professional world
- Advise current students on school schedules and business conduct
- Involve students in clubs/organizations/events
- Represent Tennessee Tech
- Participate in annual Ambassador training day
Ambassadors have the privilege to help delegate, work and organize events such as:
- Foundation Dinner
- Scholarship Banquet
- Window on the World
- Table for 10 and other PRL Events
- President’s Box at Home Football Games
- High School and Community College Recruitment
- Professional Workshops
- University Tours