National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD)
National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
The NCFDD is an independent professional development, training, and mentoring community composed of faculty, postdoctoral scholars, and graduate students from over 450 colleges and universities. Tennessee Tech is an institutional member of the NCFDD, allowing our faculty and staff access to the amazing resources provided through the NCFDD.
How to Activate Your Membership
- Go to https://www.facultydiversity.org/join or click on "Claim Your Membership" below.
- Choose your institution from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (@tntech.edu)
- Go to your institution email to find a confirmation email. Click "Activate Account" in the confirmation email.
The NCFDD provides resources for faculty, staff, and graduate students. You can view a list of resources and learn more.