School of Human Ecology
- The School of Human Ecology will maintain program quality sufficient to meet and/or exceed accreditation standards from the American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (AAFCS) and the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND).
- The School of Human Ecology will maintain sufficient student enrollment at the undergraduate and graduate levels to ensure the viability of the program and course offerings.
- The School of Human Ecology will maintain adequate faculty with appropriate expertise to deliver a quality program.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate competent knowledge in the American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences Body of Knowledge as evidenced by a score of 70% or better on the internal Human Ecology Exit Exam.
- Students will be prepared for life-long success in their careers and for graduate study as evidenced by their critical thinking skills, communication skills and ability to work effectively with others.