School of Professional Studies
About Professional Studies: Organizational Leadership
- Concentration Curriculum
Bachelor of Science Professional Studies | Organizational Leadership Concentration
120 Credit Hours (60 hrs General Education; 60 hrs Concentration)
Professional Core (21 hrs)
Choose one (1) course from each section.
ADMINISTRATION & SUPERVISION
- PADM 3601 – Public Administration (3)Course Outline (PDF)
- MGMT 3610 – Principles of Management & Organizational Behavior (3)
- TECH 4381 – Principles of Supervision (3)
- LIST 4093 – Special Topics & Leadership (3)
- PM 4120 – Organizational Theory & Behavior (3)
- PADM 4226 – Introduction to Non-Profit Organizations (3)
TEAM & ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONS
- COMM 3010 – Integrated Corporate Communication (3)
- LIST 4710 – Workplace Conflict Negotiation (3)
- SOCI 4510 – Introduction to Social Research (3)
- SOAA 3350 – Social Statistics (3)
- PBRL 4410– Public Relations Research (3)
- SPAN 3550 – Latin America: Countries & People (3)
- POLI 4350 – International Law (3)
- JOUR 4712 – Mass Media & Cultures (3)
- PS 3510 – International Political Economy (3)
Choose two (2) courses from this group of 3.
- ENGL 3134 – Computers, Writing & Literature (3)
- ENGL 3250 – Professional Communication (3)
- PBRL 3421 – Public Relations Writing (3)
Organizational Leadership Concentration (15 hrs)
Choose five (5) courses from the list below.
- BMGT 3600 – International Management
- BMGT 3630 – Human Resource Management
- COMM 3560 – Intercultural Communication
- LDSP 3000 – Leadership Development
- MGMT 4800 – Corporate Etiquette
- PADM 4401 – Comparative Public Administration
- PBRL 3400 – Introduction to Public Relations
- PBRL 3409 – Public Relations Case Studies
- PSY 3590 – Psychology of Personality
- PSYC 3210 – Abnormal Psychology
- SW 3200 – Cultural Diversity
AS NEEDED ELECTIVES OR ADDT’L GENERAL EDUCATION (21 HRS)
- If needed, please discuss your elective courses with your advisor.
CULMINATING PROJECT (3)
- LIST 4995 – Culminating Special Project
CLICK HERE to download a PDF of the Professional Studies / Organizational Leadership course outline.
School of Professional Studies | Bachelor of Science | Online Degree Program
Tennessee Tech University & TN eCampus
Develop management and leadership skills...
What is Organizational Leadership?
- Private sector, public service, non-profit or other agencies are constantly in need of individuals who demonstrate management and leadership skills. While career opportunities are wide-ranging and varied, the qualifications required are similar.
What can I do with an Organizational Leadership degree?
- This degree provides a foundation in written and oral communications skills while enhancing critical thinking, problem solving and decision making that lead to management roles in all types of organizations.
CLICK HERE for a an Organizational Leadership Concentration Course Outline (PDF).
Professional Studies at Tennessee Tech / Tennessee Tech & TN eCampus
This degree is offered online through TN eCampus.
- CLICK HERE to access TN eCampus website for program outline and course requirement information.
- Accredited degree conferred by Tennessee Tech University.
CLICK HERE:Tennessee Tech ONLINE DEGREE PROGRAMS AVAILABLE IN THESE APPROVED STATES