Poll Everywhere is a great tool to engage your class in real time. It allows you to conduct formative assessments, foster student engagement, increase the productivity of class discussions, and incorporate it into your classroom presentations with a clicker-free student response system.
FACULTY: You just need to login to Poll Everywhere and your account will be created. If you are student or staff and you are teaching a class or would like to request special presenter access to Poll Everywhere, please complete the form.
Presenter Account Request for Non-Faculty Users
To get an account, please complete the request form.
- Logging In
Faculty and Students:
Login by either going to polleverywhere.com or by downloading the Poll Everywhere app for your phone (to download look under Student Resources). Faculty, download the Presenter App under Presenter Resouces below.
Enter your TnTech email address and click Next.
Select the Log In with Tennessee Tech University button.
You will see the IDme.tntech.edu portal. You are not being asked to change your password. You will simply type your username and password here and click login. If you have not completed the process for registering your TnTech account, you will be prompted to complete it prior to being able to login to Poll Everywhere.
- Presenter Resources
- Back to School Guide
- An Introduction to Poll Everywhere Activities - see what types of polls are available for you to use in your classroom or meeting.
- Instructor Guide - see how to link to iLearn (Brightspace) and import the classlist.
- Presenter Guide - learn more about poll types, managing responses, and reporting.
- Video Guides
- The Poll Everywhere Success Primer
- Best Practices Guide
- Case Studies
- Using an iPad, download MS PowerPoint for iPad. It now comes pre-installed with the Poll Everywhere add-on.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Download the Software for Poll Everywhere for:
** If you plan to use this in a classroom, please check ahead of time to make sure the software is installed. If not, contact the contact person to have them install the appropriate software. **
Want more help? A weekly interactive lesson on the basics of how to create a poll, customize polls, insert the slides into Powerpoint, and run reports. Every Thursday at 3pm CT.
- Student Resources