Mailing Address:Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning
Tennessee Tech University
1100 N. Peachtree Ave.
P.O. Box 5126
Volpe Library, Suites 113 & 117
Cookeville, TN 38505-0001
iLearn Help - email@example.com
8:00am to 4:30pm CST
**Please call or email our office to schedule an appointment. Thank you!
NOTE: All faculty are automatically given a Poll Everywhere Account. You can log in through TechExpress following the instructions on the Poll Everywhere page.
If you already setup an account that says it is not under our Tennessee Tech license,
you will need to complete the account request form to have that account added to the Tennessee Tech license. An invitation to join the
Tennessee Tech license will be sent to your existing Poll Everywhere account.
**If you are student or staff and you are teaching a class or would like to request special presenter access to Poll Everywhere, please complete the non-faculty account request form.**
Faculty: Creating an Account & Logging In
All faculty will automatically have a Poll Everywhere account that can be accessed by logging in to TechExpress by following the steps below:
- If you are logged in to TechExpress, you can select the Favorites icon in the upper right navigation area and choose Poll Everywhere from the list. If you go through TechExpress, you should not have to login again.
**NOTE: If you already setup an account that says it is not under our TTU license, then you will need to complete this form and we will send you an invitation to our account that you will need to accept.**
Introduction to Activities/Polls in Poll Everywhere
- An Introduction to Poll Everywhere Activities - see what types of polls are available for you to use in your classroom or meeting.
- Presenter Guide - learn more about poll types, managing responses, and reporting.
- Create a Poll [Video]
Adding Participants to your Polls
Using Poll Everywhere on a Tennessee Tech Computer Download the PowerPoint Plug-In
You can download the plug-in for PowerPoint. See instructions below.
- Search your applications by selecting the magnifying glass in the taskbar.
- Type in Software Center
- Select the PollEv Presenter app
- Click Install
- Once installed, open PowerPoint and you should see a tab that says Poll Everywhere.
- If you don't see the tab, please follow these instructions for linking the Add-in to your PowerPoint.
- Use the Spotlight search in the upper right corner
- Type in Self Service
- Find the Poll Everywhere app and choose Install
- Once installed, open PowerPoint and Poll Everywhere and login to Poll Everywhere using your TTU credentials.
- Once Poll Everywhere is opened, you can start selecting Activities/Polls to insert
into your presentation. See more instructions about how this works.
** If you plan to use this in a classroom, please check ahead of time to make sure the software is installed. If not, contact the contact person to have them install the appropriate software. **
Plug-Ins on Personal Computers
Download the plugin for the software you will be using. Go through the install process and then look for the Poll Everywhere options within that tool.
At Tennessee Tech University, we believe that all students should have equal technology opportunities in the classroom. The following list includes technologies that may appear in Tennessee Tech courses and the accessibility information for each of those technologies.
Download the App
Please contact the Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org or call x3675.