Poll Everywhere is a great tool to engage your class in real time. It allows you to conduct formative assessments, foster student engagement, increase the productivity of class discussions and incorporate it into your classroom presentations with a clicker-free student response system.
As of Summer 2019 we now have a campus license for Poll Everywhere. We now have single sign-on implemented. If you previously created an account with a non-TTU account, it will not be used through our license any longer. Faculty and students must login using their TTU account.
If you are faculty, you just need to login to Poll Everywhere and your account will be created. If you are student or staff and you are teaching a class or would like to request special presenter access to Poll Everywhere, please complete the form.
Account Request for Staff
To get an account, please complete the request form.
- Presenter Resources
- Back to School Guide
- An Introduction to Poll Everywhere Activities - see what types of polls are available for you to use in your classroom or meeting.
- Instructor Guide - see how to link to iLearn and import the classlist.
- Presenter Guide - learn more about poll types, managing responses and reporting.
- Video Guides
- The Poll Everywhere Success Primer
- Best Practices Guide
- Case Studies
- Using an iPad, download MS PowerPoint for iPad. It now comes pre-installed with the Poll Everywhere add-on.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Download the Software for Poll Everywhere for:
** If you plan to use this in a classroom, please check ahead of time to make sure the software is installed. If not, contact the contact person to have them install the appropriate software. **
Want more help? A weekly interactive lesson on the basics of how to create a poll, customize polls, insert the slides into Powerpoint, and run reports. Every Thursday at 3pm CT.
- Student Resources