Create and Access Your Account
You can login to Tech Express and select Zoom. Your account will be created the first time you choose the Zoom link in Tech Express.
Logging in Using the Desktop App
Some meetings require you to login through the Desktop App. If you receive a message that says "This meeting is for authorized attendees only", you must login using the desktop app with the following steps to access your account.
- Select Sign In with SSO
- Enter tntech in the box before .zoom.us
- Click Continue
- Then login with your TnTech credentials.
- Using your PC or Mac
- Using a Mobile Device
- Audio, Video, & Sharing
- Where can you find a Zoom Recording?
- Adding a Zoom Background
For more information about Zoom, check out the Zoom Help Center.
Using an iPad
When logging in on an iPad through the Zoom Cloud Meeting App
- Select Sign In
- Then choose SSO and enter tntech for the company domain and click Go
- Then login with your TnTech credentials
Using Zoom from Desktop
Download TTU Zoom Backgrounds
Zoom Video Tutorials