For important dates and deadlines concerning defense and submission, visit our Important Dates and Deadlines page.
What is ProQuest and how is it used?
Please review the pdf file of the PowerPoint Presentation below for instructions on submitting your thesis/dissertation electronically.
eTD Process with ProQuest (PDF - How To Set-up ProQuest Account Guide)
Ready to begin?
You may go directly to ProQuest website after reviewing the PowerPoint presentation.
Need assistance with formatting your thesis or dissertation?
Provided for you is a manual to help guide you in the preparation of your document. This manual not only gives detailed instructions by which to build your document but is presented in the very format required. Examples given in the Appendices section demonstrate accepted format variations for each section of a thesis/dissertation. Click on the link below to open the pdf version of the manual. After reviewing the manual, print out the checklist to aid in the production of the thesis/dissertation.
LaTeX Downloads (.zip file download link)
Want to have your thesis or dissertation bound?
eTD ProQuest has thesis/dissertation binding options. (The bound copies of dissertations & theses are printed double-sided for all author copies, and individual copies ordered
through ProQuest. Please make sure to adjust your margin setting for double-sided printing.)
To access TTU eTDS that have been published by Proquest--
- Go to the Library's Home Page-- here.
- Click "Articles & Databases" from the Library's Home Page
- Click on "D" under "Alphabetical List of Databases"
- Click on "Dissertations & Theses"
- Under Database dropdown, select "Interdisciplinary - Dissertations & Theses"
- Select "More Search Options"
- Under School, enter "Tennessee Technological University" (without the quote marks)
- Click Search.