College of Graduate Studies
See the Graduate Student Calendar for important dates and deadlines concerning defense and submission.
Visit the ProQuest Thesis/Dissertation Virtual "Bootcamp" for additional resources.
Formatting your thesis/dissertation
- Thesis/Dissertation formatting requirements
- Thesis/Dissertation formatting checklist
- Formatting help and workshops
Submitting your thesis/dissertation
- Overview & how to create a ProQuest ETD account
- Submission help
- Embargoes and restrictions guide
- To create accounts and submit: www.etdadmin.com/tntech/
Printing your thesis/dissertation
You can order print, bound copies for a fee during the submission process. Be sure to ask if your department requires a bound copy. You may also donate a bound copy to the library if desired by bringing it to the front desk.
Accessing Tennessee Tech's theses/dissertations
Some theses and dissertations are in print in the library, and some are available online by following the directions below. If you have questions, contact Sharon Holderman (email@example.com).
- Go to the Library's databases
- Click on Databases A-Z, then click on D
- Click on "Dissertations & Theses Global"
- In the search box, type Tennessee Technological University and search to see all or enter the title to search for a specific thesis or dissertation
Graduate Student Master's Thesis/Final Project Award
Every November the Tennessee Conference of Graduate Schools (TCGS) recognizes the exceptional work of Tennessee graduate students. To apply for this award, contact the College of Graduate Studies. Applications are due to TCGS by December 1 each year. VIEW THIS YEAR'S ANNOUNCEMENT