College of Graduate Studies
See the Graduate Student Calendar for important dates and deadlines concerning defense and submission.
Visit the ProQuest Thesis/Dissertation Virtual "Bootcamp" for additional resources.
Formatting your thesis/dissertation
- Thesis/Dissertation formatting requirements
- Thesis/Dissertation formatting checklist
- Formatting help and workshops
Submitting your thesis/dissertation
- Overview & how to create a ProQuest ETD account
- Submission help
- Embargoes and restrictions guide
- To create accounts and submit: www.etdadmin.com/tntech/
Printing your thesis/dissertation
You can order print, bound copies for a fee during the submission process. Be sure to ask if your department requires a bound copy. You may also donate a bound copy to the library if desired by bringing it to the front desk.
Accessing Tennessee Tech's theses/dissertations
Some theses and dissertations are in print in the library, and some are available online by following the directions below. If you have questions, contact Sharon Holderman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Go to the Library's databases
- Click on Databases A-Z, then click on D
- Click on "Dissertations & Theses Global"
- In the search box, type Tennessee Technological University and search to see all or enter the title to search for a specific thesis or dissertation