Tennessee Tech participates in the National Student Clearinghouse. Enrollment information is securely transmitted to the Clearinghouse once a month. It takes the Clearinghouse up to three business days to process our enrollment data.
Students may request free Student Self-Service Enrollment verifications online as well as much more.
The Enrollment Verification link on Eagle Online will save you a trip to the Registrar's Office by providing you with the ability to perform the following services securely via the Clearinghouse's web site, 24/7:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment.
- Check with the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders.
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information.
- View your enrollment history.
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request.
Student Self-Service is free, easy to use, and secure.
You can access it now by logging onto Eagle Online from your TechExpress portal.
- Once you are logged into your TechExpress campus portal (https://express.tntech.edu), click on the "Eagle" icon in the QuickLinks bar.
- Next, within the Main Menu of Eagle Online, click "Student Enrollment and Degree Verification".
- Then, click the "Click Here" to see the status of enrollment verification for you. Note: You will be redirected to the Student Clearning House self-serve portal.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to select the appropriate option. Most students will choose "Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to a health insurer or other company that requests proof of my enrollment."
If you have questions regarding the status of your certification or deferment, you may contact the Clearinghouse the following ways:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300 Herndon, VA 20717Phone: (703) 742-4200 Customer Service Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. & Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., ET
If you need to request an enrollment verification, and do not have access or cannot access the new Enrollment Verification link on Eagle Online, personnel is available in the Registrar's Office (Records), 221 Jere Whitson Bldg, to assist you Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. central.