Records Services

  • Academic Standing

    Academic Standing Information

    For information regarding warning, probation, suspension, and who to contact, click below. 

    Academic Standing

  • Catalogs, Course Information &  Schedules


    View the undergraduate catalog, general education core curriculum, graduate catalog, and archived catalogs.

    Undergraduate       Graduate

    Gen Ed (Undergrad)         Archived


    Course Info


    View course information for specifics on course codes for each college. You can also view the course loads for undergraduate, graduate, international, and graduate assistant students as well as permissible course loads for normal, maximum, and probationary course loads. 

    Course Info



    View the final exam schedule for the current term or future semesters. 

    Final Exam Schedules

    View the class schedule to see class availability, dates, and times.  

    Class Schedule

    View the sorted class schedule for a more customized approach. 


  • Enrollment Verification

    Enrollment Verification

    View how to verify your enrollment. 


  • Grades & GPA 


    View the grading system and how to access your grades online. 



    Learn how GPAs are calculated, as well as what GPA is required for Dean's List, Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude, and Summa Cum Laude. 


  • Minors

    Minors Listing

    To view a list of minors and to which academic unit they belong, please click below:


  • Student Information Changes

    How to Change your Student Information

    View how to change your name, social security number and address.  

    Information Changes

  • TN Reverse Transfer

    Credit When It's Due

    The Tennessee Reverse Transfer Program is a process that allows transfer students who are currently attending a four-year school to combine four-year college credits with community college credits to receive an associate degree. 

    TN Reverse Transfer





The Records Office provides various types of support to students including accessing transcripts, assistance with GPA and grades, change of majors, enrollment verification, and so forth. If you have any questions or concerns at any time about your student records, information, or privacy, please contact us so we can help answer those questions and resolve any concerns!