Student Information Changes

Changing Your Information 

You can view your student information by using Eagle Online. After logging in, you can view your address, any holds you might have, your grades for a specific term, your institutional academic transcript, or your fee assessment.  You can also change your PIN. Please remember that if you want an official copy of your transcript to be sent, you must submit a request online, or complete the paper Transcript Request form. Full transcript instructions are available by clicking here.

To Change Your Name
You will need to supply the Registrar's Office with the name change request form and the following:

1. A copy of your Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree, or Court Order showing that your name has been legally changed;


2 . A copy of your social security card with your new name.

To Change Your Social Security Number
You will need to supply the Registrar's Office with your social security card along with the social security number change form.

To Change Your Address
You can change your address via Eagle Online, with the exception of your Permanent Address.  To change your Permanent Address, you can stop by the Registrar's Office, Jere Whitson, Room 221, and fill out a form, or, you can print the Change of Address form and either bring it to the Registrar's Office or mail it to Box 5026.