Environmental Health & Safety

Reporting a Safety Concern

To report workplace environmental, health, or safety concerns, or to request an audit, inspection, consultation, or to ask specific EHS questions contact your Building Safety Coordinator or Environmental Health and Safety at x3227. For questions regarding indoor air quality complaints (IAQ), or please refer to the standard operating procedure (SOP) on the Documents/Safety Manuals page.

If this is an emergency, dial 911

Reporting an Accident 

Environmental Health and Safety will investigate certain accidents and incidents to determine the root cause of the accident or incident, and recommend preventive/corrective actions. For additional information please review the Accident Reporting and Investigations Procedure. 

View the Worker's Compensation section with Human Resources for forms and additional information.

Experience Tech For Yourself

Visit us to see what sets us apart.

Schedule Your Visit