Located on the 1st Floor of the Roaden University Center, the Campus Compass Information Desk is able to provide students and campus guests general information and assistance regarding Tech and student services. Please contact us at (931) 372-4357 or via email at Information@tntech.edu.
Hours of Operation: 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) with a one hour lunch break from 12pm-1pm.
Additional Campus Compass Services
- Campus/community events - Only TTU Students, Faculty and Staff may post signs with prior approval
- Campus/community information
- Contact information for faculty, staff and campus offices.
- Faxing for students, faculty, staff and campus offices.
- For sale/rent/wanted signs - Only TTU Students, Faculty and Staff may post signs with prior approval.
- Lost and Found - Items will only be kept until the end of the semester in which they are found.
- Note: Found Eagle Cards will be returned to the Eagle Card Office located on the 2nd Floor of the Roaden University Center (RUC) Room 230.
- Student Organization Information