Located on the 1st Floor of the Roaden University Center, the Campus Compass Information Desk is able to provide students and campus guests general information and assistance regarding Tech and student services. Please contact us at (931) 372-4357 or via email at Information@tntech.edu.
Hours of Operation: 8am-5:00pm Monday-Friday (excluding holidays)
Additional Campus Compass Services
- Campus/community events - Only TTU Students, Faculty and Staff may post signs with prior approval from info desk staff.
- Campus/community basic information.
- Contact information for faculty, staff and campus offices.
- For sale/rent/wanted signs - Only TTU Students, Faculty and Staff may post signs with prior approval from info desk staff.
- Lost and Found - Items will only be kept until the end of the semester in which they are found, they will be donated to a nonprofit afterwards.
- Note 1: Found Eagle Cards will be returned to the Eagle Card Office located on the 2nd Floor of the Roaden University Center (RUC) Room 230.
- Note 2: Found Dorm Keys will be returned to the office of the Residential Life Director at M.S. Cooper 210
- Note: 3: You can report a lost item here and a staff member will contact you if it is turned in to the RUC Info Desk: REPORT A LOST ITEM