Located on the 1st Floor of the Roaden University Center, the Campus Compass Information Desk is able to provide students and campus guests general information and assistance regarding the university and student services.
Campus Compass Services
- Campus/community events - Only TTU Students, Faculty and Staff may post signs/posters
with approval from info desk staff. Each sign/poster will have an expiration date
of 10 days after initial approval.
- Campus/community basic information (directions, calendar dates, athletics schedules,
shuttle information, etc.)
- Contact information for faculty, staff and campus offices.
- For sale/rent/wanted signs - Only TTU Students, Faculty and Staff may post signs with
prior approval from info desk staff. Each sign will have a 10 day expiration.
- Lost and Found - Items will only be kept until the end of the semester in which they
are found, they will be donated to a nonprofit afterwards.
- Note 1: Found Eagle Cards (ID's) Debit/Credit Cards (any item with identification) will be taken to the Eagle Card Office located on the 2nd Floor of the Roaden University Center (RUC) Room 230 where they can contact the owner.
- Note 2: Found Dorm Keys will be returned to the office of the Residential Life Director at M.S. Cooper 210 where they can contact the owner.
- Note 3: Found Flash Drives will not be searched in an attempt to find owners, due to security policies.
- Note 4: You can report a lost item here and a staff member will contact you if it
is turned in to the RUC Info Desk: REPORT LOST ITEM HERE
8:00 am - 4:30 pm | Email | (931) 372-4357