Capital Projects and Planning
What We Do
Capital Projects and Planning helps campus offices and departments develop solutions for their facility needs that comply with regulations, fit within the university's master plan, and are well-designed to meet all programmatic needs and objectives.
The Tennessee Tech Capital Projects & Planning department is also responsible for coordinating, managing, and overseeing design and construction of capital projects, as well as acquisition, disposal, and lease of property, for the campus.
Please see the Local In-House Projects and SBC Capital Projects menu headings at left for more information about either of these processes.
What's Happening Now
- Current Campus Construction
- Construction Project Updates
- Recently Completed Projects
- Marc L. Burnett Student Recreation and Fitness Center Web Cam
- Laboratory Science Commons Web Cam (click on drop down menu top center of page to select Tennessee Tech Lab Science Building)
Laboratory Science Commons Renderings
East Entry and Loggia
Marc L. Burnett Student Recreation and Fitness Center Renderings
South Elevation, View from Willow Avenue and 7th Street
Second Floor Cardiovascular Area and Track, Weight Room Below
View of Pool from Second Floor Track