SBC Capital Projects
Projects Requiring Designers
If you are interested in a project listed below:
- Visit the website of the Office of State Architect to review the updated Designer Selection Process. The Office of State Architect requires a Designer Letter of Interest for Standard and Minor projects.
- Register with the Office of State Architect. Use your firm's full legal name both here and on the LOI submission. If firm is not registered with OSA, your LOI may not be reviewed.
- Download and save the Designer Letter of Interest Form. **updated**
- Please download a new form each time you submit. Do not alter or reformat the form. Enter information in spaces allotted.
- Designers should verify that all information entered into the form is visible. Information which does not fit in the form fields will not be evaluated.
- Please do not use smaller than 10-point font. Consider legibility and formatting of chosen font prior to submitting your LOI.
- Complete the document specifically for the project in which you have interest.
- The response is limited to four (4) pages; do not include photographs or attachments.
- Attach the completed letter of interest (in PDF format) to your email submittal through the link below. Please type "Designer Information" and the project name for which you are submitting in the subject line.
Click here to Submit your Letter of Interest.
TN Tech Designer Letter of Interest Opportunities
None available at this time.
Please check back soon.