LinkedIn Learning is a service provided to all faculty, staff, and students that can be accessed through TechExpress.
If you already have an existing LinkedIn account, you can login following these steps.
If you do not already have a LinkedIn account, you can create one for free using your @tntech.edu email by following these steps.
Creating Your Account
If it is your first time logging in to LinkedIn Learning, you will be prompted to set-up your learning preferences. Follow these steps.
- How to create a LinkedIn account
- How to link your LinkedIn and LinkedIn Learning accounts
- How to use LinkedIn Learning (video)
- Finding content (video)
My Learning Page
Tracking Courses / Certificate and Video Progress
Setting Up Your LinkedIn Profile
Adding to Your Profile
- Add, Edit, or Remove Certifications on Your Profile
- Add a Website to Your Profile
- Add Sections to Your Profile
- Add Profile Button
- Adding to Your Profile
Managing Your Profile
- Change Location on Your Profile
- Settings for Profile Photo Visibility
- Reorder Information on Your Profile
- Featured Section on Your Profile
- Set and Edit Away Messages
Sharing Your Profile
What if I do no have a LinkedIn account?
You can create an account at any point, just follow these steps. We recommend using your @tntech.edu email to simplify the process, but Gmail or other email accounts work as well.
How much does LinkedIn Learning cost?
LinkedIn Learning is a service provided through Tennessee Tech.
What if I already have a LinkedIn account?
You can still use LinkedIn Learning, just login through Tech Express and follow these steps.
At Tennessee Tech University, we believe that all students should have equal technology opportunities in the classroom. The following list includes technologies that may appear in Tennessee Tech courses and the accessibility information for each of those technologies.
Please contact the Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org or call x3675.