Creator+ Insert Elements
Creator+ enables you to add interactive components to a Content file to promote student engagement. These interactive components are avialable in two options: Elements and Practices.
How to add a Creator+ Element
- Go to your course in iLearn
- Select Content in the navigation bar
- Choose the Module where you want to create the file.
- Select the Upload/Create button and then choose Create a File.
- Enter a title and choose the + button to select Creator +.
- Select Insert Element from the drop-down menu.
- Select the desired element type from the list. (Accordion will be used in this example).
- Enter the information on the specific element screen. (Tab title and content)
- Select Preview button.
- Click Insert button.
- Select Save and Close button.
- Element is ready to use.