Creator+ Insert Practices
Creator+ enables you to add interactive components to a Content file to promote student engagement. These interactive components are avialable in two options: Elements and Practices.
How to add a Creator+ Practice
- Go to your course in iLearn.
- Select Content in the navigation bar.
- Choose the Module where you want to create the file.
- Select the Upload/Create button and then choose Create a File.
- Enter a Title and choose the + button to select Creator +.
- Select Insert Practice from the drop-down menu.
- Select the desired practice type from the list. (Sequencing will be used in this example).
- Enter the information on the specific practice screen. (Sequence steps and items).
- Select optional Preview button and/or select Insert button.
Types of Practices