How to Accept Scholarships
All Tennessee Tech scholarships must be accepted online via the ScholarWeb portal. If you wish to accept your scholarship offer, be sure to do so promptly. Award notification emails will be sent to student email accounts only.
Failure to accept or decline any scholarship by the deadline provided in the award letter or email may result in the cancellation of the scholarship offer.
If you have any questions, contact the Scholarship Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Tech ID Number (T-Number) and full name within your email.
Let's Get Started!
Use the instructions below to begin your ScholarWeb application or to login and check the status of your application or recommendation letters.
- Log into Tech Express.
- If you have not used Tech Express before, click here for instructions on logging into Tech Express for the first time.
- In the Quick Links section at the top, find and click on the diamond "ScholWeb" icon.
- Your pending award will be displayed as a Task on your applicant homepage. Click the Complete Award link to accept or decline your award offer.
- The “Due” date & time listed next to the scholarship name is a one hour window beginning when the student logs into ScholarWeb. After that hour, ScholarWeb will time out and the student will be required to log back in.
- Once you have reviewed the details of your award, use the Action dropdown in the Accept / Decline Award section to indicate your decision.
- Some scholarships require writing a thank-you letter. If this is required, it will be indicated below the Action button in ScholarWeb.
- The thank-you letter is submitted electronically and should be submitted within two weeks of accepting your scholarship.