Clay N. Hixson Student Success Center
Looking for a leadership opportunity?
The College of Engineering is looking for motivated, passionate, and driven engineers and computer scientists to share their experiences in the College of Engineering with others and prospective students.
What is a Student Ambassador?
A student ambassador is an elite representative of the College from any major within the College of Engineering. Ambassadors attend special events on and off campus to share their personal experiences and prospective of their program to prospective students, alumni, and donors.
- Being part of an elite group of current engineering students that have excelled academically.
- Provide campus tours for prospective students, conferences, and events.
- Represent TN Tech during college events.
- Assist with duties and tasks related to events sponsored by CoE.
- Work with diverse populations and provide tips on being a successful student.
- Participate in SA team training and meetings.
How Do I Become A Student Ambassador?
To become a student ambassador, you will need to meet the following qualifications:
- Be enrolled as a full-time Tennessee Tech student.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit leadership skills.
- Be very reliable, responsible, and dependable.
- Be a positive role model.
- Have sufficient time (occasional nights and weekends).
- Be willing to serve for a full academic year.
How Do I Apply?
Applications for the 2022-2023 school year are closed