"The ability to perform daily tasks and live comfortably in one's body."
Getting more physical activity in your day can have many health benefits. The most recent exercise recommendation for adults calls for at least 150 minutes of moderate intensity exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous intensity exercise each week. Are you meeting this requirement? If not, choose a fun, physical activity and make it a habit!
Check out these opportunities for activity on campus:
Or, create your own! Here are some ideas:
- Bring a group game (like SpikeBall) and some friends
- L.A.R.P. (live action role play can be very physical)
- Slackline (like this guy ---->)
- Walk around campus (Sherlock Park and the Quad are always open)
- Take a hike (there are lots of lovely places near Cookeville)