Sustainability is applicable for all people and places, but it looks different for everybody. People doing little things can make big changes! Here, you can find out ways to be involved. It can be as simple as educating yourself through attending events, or it could include more commitment like joining a club. Whatever your interest, there is something you can do!
Listed below are some organizations on campus and in the community related to sustainability efforts that you can get involved with:
- Eagles Outdoors
- Botanical Society
- Evergreen Society
- American Chemical Society
- Student Government Association
- TN Department of Environment and Conservation: "Getting to Know the Office of Policy and Sustainable Practices (OPSP)"
- Keep Putnam County Beautiful - Clean Commission
- TTU Water Professionals
- Engineers Without Borders
- TN Tech Food Pantry
- Sustainable Campus Committee
- Walnut Street Market
- Glass Tangerine