Apply to Tennessee Tech
Choose an option below to apply to Tennessee Tech as an international student.*
*If you are coming from a language school and have never attended college- or university-level courses, you will likely be considered a freshman.
International students are defined as "non-immigrant" visitors who come to the United States temporarily to take classes. A non-immigrant is someone who:
- intends to stay in the US temporarily
- does not have US citizenship or legal permanent resident status (a valid "green card")
- currently is in the US on a non-immigrant visa status (without a valid green card)
- applies for a visa to be allowed entry into the US
- Students under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program with an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) are considered international students at Tennessee Tech.
- Other visa types are also considered international students, like H-4, E2, L2, O2, R2, and holders of A, and V visas.