Welcome to Tennessee Tech University
Tennessee Tech University is considered one of the Best Buys in the USA.
Tennessee Tech offers many choices and many majors.
Tennessee Tech University offers over 55 programs of study ranging from Engineering
- Tennessee Tech University continues to be one of "America's 100 Best College Buys," making the list for the seventh straight year.
- Issued each year by Institutional Research & Evaluation Inc., an independent research and consulting organization, the "best buy" list identifies the 100 American colleges and universities providing students the highest quality education at the lowest cost.
- Only 100 colleges or universities are included in the national listing each year. Six institutions from Tennessee are listed this year, including only three public universities. Tennessee Tech is the only Tennessee Board of Regents University listed.
- In this study, the cost of attendance included tuition, fees, room and board. The university's out-of-state cost of attendance was almost $6,000 less than the national average. In-state cost of attendance was estimated at $14,000.
- In rankings released today, Tennessee Tech also ranks as the state's highest public university in the Regional Universities in the South category. Tennessee Tech University earned the 39th spot among Best Regional Universities in the South, which includes public and private schools, in the 2012 edition of America's Best Colleges by U.S. News Media Group. For the year of 2012 Tennessee Tech University was ranked at the Number 39 University among all public and private universities in the South.
- Tennessee Tech University has been named as one of the Top Public Schools in the South by USNews & World Report (for the eight time) and as a Best Southeastern College by The Princeton Review (for the sixth time). These accolades are a reflection of the commitment our university has toward the lifelong success of our students.