Faculty, Student, Alumnus, and Staff Awards
College of Education Awards
Our annual awards recognize outstanding members of the College of Education for their dedication, contributions, and innovations.
Nominations Close: February 7
We welcome nominations from the university community for members of our college.
Nomination Information / Academic Year 2019-2020
- Please complete the Online Nomination Form and upload a one-page nomination letter, which includes evidence, explaining the nominee's work and/or contributions in the appropriate category, and how those merit consideration.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- PLEASE NOTE: Nomination letters that do not include sufficient information/details will not be considered.
- Faculty Award Categories / Criteria
Demonstrated impactful teaching via student success, which may include student evaluation data, edTPA scores, student active employment following graduation, etc.
Demonstrated active agenda pursuing and achieving external funding. Submitted proposals may be considered in part, but alone are not sufficient to merit an award.
Combination of community, university and professional; active in their discipline, dedication/passion to field of study; puts others first.
Demonstrated support for colleagues and evidence of impactful group work.
- Student Award Categories / Criteria
Graduate | Undergraduate
Demonstrated ability to work well with others, respectful of others, serve as example for others, inspire others to act and perform their best.
Community, university, profession; active in their discipline, dedication/passion to field of study, puts others first.
Respectful, demonstrated ability to follow policy and procedure, dependable, responsible, positive attitude, empathetic.
Takes initiative, lifelong learner, proactive, curious, exceed expectations, self-motivated, innovative, eagerly completes tasks.
- Alumnus of the Year Award
A demonstrated commitment to the College of Education.
- Outstanding Staff Awards
ADVISOR AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING SERVICE
A demonstrated commitment to the College of Education and advocacy for student success.
STAFF AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING SERVICE
Demonstrated evidence of exemplary support for College of Education students, staff, faculty, and community stakeholders.