Find a Job
Click the 'Find a Job' function from the Employees Menu:
- Select a specific pre-defined 'Quick Search' you would like to utilize to find a job.
- Otherwise, to define your own custom job search filters click 'Advanced Search'.
Click the 'Advanced Search' button to define your own job criteria you wish to search.
Advanced Search enables you to search for jobs by the following:
- Search by Job Type (On-Campus FWS jobs)
- Keyword(s) Search and/or
- Choose search criteria such as: Job Category, Employers/Department, Time Frame, and/or Hours per Week
Apply for a Job
In order to view available job listings, you will be required to review and agree to one or more disclaimer statements.
A disclaimer statement will be presented for Federal Work Study.
After you have successfully reviewed the disclaimer statement(s), you will be required to click the 'I agree' button(s) before any available jobs will be presented.
Click the name of the job to review the details such as the job description, general requirements, and desired qualifications.
As you browse jobs, you can apply for multiple jobs with one single application.
Simply check the box next to one or more jobs you wish to submit an application for.
Then, click the 'Apply for Selected Jobs' button.
Complete the questions on the application.
Fields with a red asterisk are required to be completed before your application can be successfully completed.
Some of the fields may have information pre-filled. Please be sure to review and update the information as needed.
You may upload a resume for the hiring employer to review, if desired. In order to do so, browse for that file on your computer and click 'Open'.
Your application is successfully submitted when you received the Congratulations message.
After you have applied for a job, you can return to your Dashboard to monitor the available openings. If the number of available openings is 0 and you have not been hired, it means that you were not selected for hire. In that case, you should be sure you have applied for other jobs that still have available openings.
Before you are able to accept a position in the Student Job Portal, you must have completed the I-9 work authorization and a recent W-4.
First time FWS applicants only: You will need to obtain an I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification card (by filling out an online form) and fill out a W-4 Tax Form, both of which will need to be done in the Human Resources office in Derryberry Hall, room 146, Monday – Friday, 8-4:30pm.
To start the I-9 process:
*Scan QR code*
Create an account:
- Verify the account with verification code (sent to email entered).
- Log in with user name and password.
- Enter Application Station Code: TNTECHl9 (ALL CAPS - the letter before the 9 is a capital "i") and complete section 1.
- Once this step is complete, go to Human Resources to show documents and fill out the direct deposit and W-4! Please note, all I-9 and W-4 paperwork must be completed prior to beginning student employment. Any questions, please contact HR at email@example.com or 931-372-3034.
If you are hired for a job, you will receive an email notification. You must then log in to Accept or Decline the job offer.