Innovation in All We Do
Strategic Goal Two
Tennessee Tech innovates in all we do, embracing and deploying our technological foundation
in our education, research, service, and stewardship.
Faculty Chair of Working Group:
Holly Anthony, Department of Curriculum and Instruction
Priority Action A
Every college will develop and implement technologically infused programs.
- College SWOT analyses conducted
- Developed database to aid in identifying and developing market relevant and technologically infused curriculum
- LinkedIn Learning
- Availability of institutional data in user-friendly interface through IARE
Priority Action B
Increase research, scholarly activities, and intellectual and creative contributions aligned with university, college, and departmental strategic priorities.
Priority Action C
Implement specific strategies, structures, and resources to serve adult learners and offer online/hybrid delivery systems to increase accessibility, expand our reach, and enhance our impact and reputation.
- Additional instructional designers added to CITL
- Vice Provost of Online Education
Priority Action D
Recruit, hire, retain, and reward a diverse faculty/staff with a demonstrated commitment to collaboration, external engagement, and lifelong learning.
- Chief Diversity Officer position established (President's Cabinet)
- President-appointed task force