Creating and Uploading Media
- Creating Presentation Videos
- Submitting Presentation Videos to iLearn
- Create a Recording with the YuJa Capture Application (download)
- Create a Recording using the Browser Capture Studio (web-based)
- Uploading Media
- Bulk Uploading Media
- Uploading Media from Your Computer (Kaltura, Zoom, & Teams recordings)
- Getting a Direct Link to a YuJa video
- Linking to YouTube Videos
- Linking to Vimeo Videos
- Having issues searching for your video? Learn some search techniques that might help.
- Video Editor Overview
- Remove the Recording Toolbar from Video
- Trim Start or Trim End in the Video Editor
- Trim from the Middle of a Video
- Using the Undo and Save in the Video Editor
- Changing a Thumbnail
- Adding Telestrations (annotations) on your Videos
- Adjusting Audio Levels
- Editing Video Chapters
Managing and Sharing Media
Downloading of Videos
- Allowing others to download your videos
- Bulk downloading of your own videos (bottom of page)
- Video: Downloading Media (single video)
Additional Help and Resources
At Tennessee Tech University, we believe that all students should have equal technology opportunities in the classroom. The following list includes technologies that may appear in Tennessee Tech courses and the accessibility information for each of those technologies.
- Auto-Captioning Overview
- Accessibility Features in the Media Player
- Adding an Audio Description (it does this for you).
- We can customize the Auto-Caption dictionary. If you have words you use regularly, please let us know and we will add them to the dictionary so it can better interpret for the captions.
- The Word Cloud
- How to Enable and Use Windows Narrator
Please contact the Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning at email@example.com or call 931-372-3675.